Very excited to receive the cover design for my book Sound Business in Japanese. Yamaha Music Media are publishing it in Japan and it's just goner to the printers! I hope top be able to visit soon, as the Japanese are intensely auditory in their history and culture... who else in the world designs garden sculptures that are buried underground in order to make random soft clunking sounds that require silence and careful listening to be perceived at all? Or gather together in a ceremony to hear a flower opening each year? I hope they enjoy the book, and that it makes a difference in the modern urban soundscapes that have all but replaced these subtle engagements with the world of sound.
How AI-ready is your marketing team?
-
[image: Fine art painting]
Most AI maturity models end in roughly the same place. At the bottom,
people are experimenting with tools. At the top, the mac...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome your feedback!